Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Lefty pre-Friday

We are in the midst of getting snow dumped on us again but that's not the worst part. It was 50 degrees and rained most of the day yesterday so now all that rain is turning to ice under the 6 to 8 inches of snow we are getting. I'm wondering if I'll have work tomorrow. I'm ok with cancelling it as long as they don't say I have to work Saturday. I'd rather drive in the crap and not have to work Saturday.

Today you get a lefty Hall of Famer. That should narrow it down some.



II picked up all those in my latest shipment from Sportlots. Lots of stickers and a few cards. As you can see by the years, there are a lot more to come in the next shipment.


I picked up these 2 at the Mishawaka card show that we set up at. I paid a little bit for the 1977 card but only a quarter for the sticker. The 1977 came with 6 or 7 others that you'll see later which is why I paid more for it, they were all stars from the 1977 set. A couple PC guys if that tells you anything.

These 16 cards/stickers give me 142 of Mr. Carlton. I expect that to go up quite a bit with the next shipment.

3 comments:

  1. I had a Carlton poster on my wall while growing up. Which is weird, because I wasn't born until 1990. (cough)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do not envy that weather you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Lefty PC. I don't target my collection of his very often. One of these days I'll need to take inventory and hit up Sportlots to fill in some cheap blanks.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.