Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 24, 2022

3rd base legend

Found out for sure today that we aren't working this Saturday so Sluggo and I are heading out to Warsaw (about an hour away) to hit a card show. We haven't been to this one yet so we'll see. They just moved to a bigger hall to add more tables so that's a good sign.

Today you get one of the Tier 3 guys that you'll see a ton of in the next round of posts. I've been buying a bunch of them from Sportlots every week so whenever I ship it, it'll be a lot.


You only get 3 today, I picked up all 3 of these at the card show in Mishawaka. The first 2 were under a buck a piece and the 1977 was in the aforementioned lot of 1977's I bought. So far, we've seen Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan & Tom Seaver (leaders), Steve Carlton and now Mike Schmidt. We haven't even seen the non-player PC cards from that lot.

These 3 cards bump up the Schmidt collection to 169 cards.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of Schmidt cards. I can't think of too many guys in my collection that I have 169 cards of.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.