Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Snow or Poole day?

I took the day off, I woke up and decided today would be a good day to use one of my personal days so I didn't have to fight the ice over roads on my way to work. It would be one thing if I worked close to home but I have a little over half an hour drive when it's good weather. It took me an hour on Wednesday and I figured it would take me even longer this morning so I passed. 

I ended up in my card room, scanning cards for TCDB. When I do my birthday posts, it annoys me when the site doesn't have all the cards scanned. So I started with the January birthdays and scanned what wasn't there. I got through the March birthdays so I'll be good for awhile.


I picked up this Jordan Poole Pink Chronicles card at the last card show we set up at. I'm not a fan of the whole Chronicles set. I would prefer they just be different sets rather than combine them all in one. I don't buy packs so it's the same for me either way, just picking up singles.


I also picked up this Red, White & Blue at my LCS a little awhile ago. I want to say in December without looking. So 2 cards added, both color parallels.

These 2 cards give me 22 cards of the former Houston killer.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan Poole signed at my buddy's show over the summer. I was hoping to meet him, but his line never died down. Last weekend we set up and my buddy was clearing out his inventory of signed jersey. They were flying off our table at $100 to $125 like hotcakes. He's pretty popular here in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.