Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Happy Birthday - Glenn Robinson III

Glenn was born on this day in 1994, making him 28 today.

NBA Debut - November 14th, 2014 (Timberwolves)

Years Active -

  • 2014-15 (Timberwolves)
  • 2015 (76'ers)
  • 2015-2018 (Pacers)
  • 2018-2019 (Pistons)
  • 2019-2020 (Warriors)
  • 2020 (76'ers)
  • 2020-21 (Kings)
Timberwolves (rookie)

76'ers

Pacers

Warriors

These are the only 4 teams I have but according to TCDB, he doesn't have any with the other teams listed.

Cards on TCDB - 480 cards

Cards I have - 12 cards

Cards I had on this date last year - 7 cards (up 5 cards)



I have 3 card of Glenn in the Maize and Blue.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (4 cards)
  • Ebay (3 cards)
  • COMC (2 cards)
  • Sluggo (1 card)
  • Too Many Verlanders (1 card)
  • Unknown (1 card)

I have an auto of Glenn.

I also have a relic of Glenn.


I also have a card with both, and in a Michigan uniform, how awesome is that!

Happy Birthday Glenn!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans come from the TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.