Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Another game

I got an hour before the Michigan women's team plays tonight (against some team in Ohio) so I figured I'd get a post out. Plus I'm waiting on my son to bring home supper so I've got some time.


Only one card again but this time it's from Sportlots. It must of have been a seller that shipped too late from the previous package.

This card of Rashan Gary gives me 18 cards of him. It's my 1st and only card from 2021 so there should definitely be more cards out there to boost his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.