Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Birthday - Shea Patterson

Shea was born on this day in 1997, making him 25 today.

NFL Debut - none

Years Active -

  • 2020 (Chiefs)

I went ahead and listed the Chiefs but as you can see by the NFL Debut, he never played and was only on the practice squad.

Cards on TCDB - 435 cards

Cards I have - 12 cards

Cards I had at this time last year - 6 cards







Like I said, he hasn't played in the pros so all my cards are in Michigan uniforms so you'll get to see all of them on this post.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (4 cards)
  • Card Show-Shipshewana (2 cards)
  • Sluggo (2 cards)
  • Card Show-Ft. Wayne (1 card)
  • Card Show-Kalamazoo (1 card)
  • Card Show-Mishawaka (1 card)
  • Fred (1 card)

I do have 1 autograph of Shea.

Happy Birthday Shea!

*All cards show are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.