Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Is it baseball season yet?

Yesterday's game against State was cancelled as Michigan is dealing with Covid. It sucks, but the way we are playing right now it might be a blessing. I think we're supposed to play Tuesday as well so we'll see if we can.

Today's post is a Michigan guy but not basketball. The warmer weather sport of baseball which is nice to think about right now as it was under 10 degrees a few days last week. We had 30's the last 2 days but it's supposed to drop again. Definitely wish I was watching baseball because it would be warmer. That is, if we have a baseball season but I won't get into that.


I picked up both of these Karl Kauffman autographs at my local card shop. I paid $3 for the card on the right and $5 for the refractor on the left. It looks like a Carolina Blue or something but that's just the scan.

These 2 are my first cards of the former Wolverine.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.