Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Taco Tuesday

The men's team seems to finally be on track and they picked a good time by beating IU. If only because it gives me bragging rites with the GM of our plant. I think he might be hiding from me though, I haven't seen him all week.

Today's post randomly fell on Tuesday which worked great for the title.

First up, we have the pro version of Taco. Lots of running photos.


A couple of Maize and Blue cards as well to go with the draft day card. Have I mentioned that I hate it when they take the wings off the helmet? Technically, there are other schools that use it (Delaware) so I wouldn't think it would be a trademark thing so why cut it out?

These all came in my previous Sportlots package.

Anyways, off my soap box for today. These 12 cards double my cards of Taco giving me 24 total of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.