Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 14, 2022

Ok Friday

We set up at a show today but it was not a good show at all. I don't know how Friday shows usually go as I don't go to them but I've set up at 2 now and neither had a lot of traffic. Don't get me wrong, we made decent money on both Fridays but that goes to the quality of our cards but the traffic was dead all day. Tomorrow being Saturday, I'm hoping it's a lot busier. We'll see.

I did pick up some cards at the show so I'll probably get those logged and scanned on Sunday. I did pick up some of my newer Sox PC cards, but not the guy that came up today so that's a good thing.


I picked this up for $5 at my LCS last month. It's my first autograph of Dylan and my 61st card of Cease. I like how his auto doesn't fit in the box because that's the way my autograph is. The main difference is nobody wants mine.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a show on a Friday, but it has always seemed like an odd day to run a show to me.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.