Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Damn Yankee

Just a quick post tonight. I've only got one card to show and while he's a Michigan grad, I actually collected him before I collected Michigan guys. That should narrow it down to a couple of players. I think he might be the only player I collect that played for the Yankees, does that help narrow it down more.


I got this one card of Jim Abbott from Dennis of Too Many Verlanders. He picked up a bunch of Finest from multiple years as you will see here as well on other blogs because he's so generous.

This card gives me 258 cards of the former Sox and Wolverine.

4 comments:

  1. What about Hal Morris? Lol. I totally cheated and looked up Michigan alumni on Baseball Reference... and he popped up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny that you did that. I only collect Michigan alumn from 2013 (I think) on because that's when I really started to watch. I was always a fan since high school but that's about the time I really started to follow the teams.

      Delete
  2. Thanks to Dennis there's been more 1993 Finest on the blogs lately than the last 6-7 years combined.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.