Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Is it Friday yet?

It's been a week, I'm ready to start my weekend.

Today's post is another football guy that I picked up at the card show last weekend.


I liked Nico and he was very talented but he opted out the 2020 season and went pro in 2021 so we missed out on at least a year more with him. He started in the pros his rookie season so that says something about the talent.

This is my 8th card of Nico, they are all of the Maize and Blue variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.