Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 28, 2022

2 1/2 weeks. Maybe.

 I'm working tomorrow so no card show. We weren't planning on going anyways because Sluggo has been scheduled for awhile because he has the next 2 weekends off. He's going back to North Carolina next weekend and we're doing a card show the following Saturday. We're talking about making a run to the Baseball Card Exchange on Sunday so we'll see.

Today's post is a star shortstop who hopefully gets to start spring training in a couple of weeks but that doesn't sound like it's going to happen.


I picked up these 3 cards of TA7 at the last card show we did. I tend to only shop at dealers that we conversate with and each of these 3 cards came from different dealers. The shiny Donruss is a pretty slick looking card.

These 3 cards give me 145 of Mr. Anderson.

2 comments:

  1. With the recent Pokemon scandal, I wonder how BBCE's business is doing these days. I've heard that their online sales are down, but it would be interesting to know about sales from their physical location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about that but not really read into it so I don't know. If we ever get out there, I'll let you know.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.