Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 7, 2022

More of the same

Today's post is a bunch of cards with a few different pictures. If you follow along than that should tell you who it is because I complain about it every time I post his cards.

The top 6 cards are the photo I'm referring too. These are 6 of the now 14 cards I have. Granted some of those are parallels so I'll count the different brands. 7 different brands used the same photo (Bowman Chrome, Bowman Sterling, Topps Finest, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Turkey Red & Topps Valor). The bottom card I have one more with that photo.

5 of the top 6 are color parallels and the bottom 3 are stickers. Sportlots boosted my Taylor Lewan quite a bit and it's up to 42 cards now which doesn't seem like a lot but that's my 4th highest in football.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's probably a lot for an offensive lineman.

    The Score purple parallel wins it.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.