Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

80's love

I mentioned in my last card, non birthday or music, post that once I get close to my budget on Sportlots, I check my shopping cart to make sure that I'm buying at least 4 cards from each seller. When I open the sellers page, by default, it goes to whichever sport they have the most of (usually baseball) and their oldest cards listed. Sometimes I'll open it up and it'll have 80's cards listed so I'll look and see what they have.

I picked up these 3 from a seller. I know it's nothing exciting since it's 1986 Donruss but they bump me over 500 cards to 501 for that set which is just over 75% completed.


I only needed 2 cards from this seller and grabbed the top 2, then I saw the bottom 2 and grabbed them as well. The Brett was $.35 but the Parker was the minimum at $.18. These 4 give me 466 cards which is just over 70% completed.



Unlike the other 2 sets, this one isn't as far done but I've been picking up some here and there lately. I do enjoy this set as 1981 was when I first started buying packs. I didn't get a bunch of Donruss but I do remember opening some of them up. These 4 only give me 106 cards which is just over 16% completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.