Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Big Baby Pick Ups

After our double header sweep of Boston today, maybe we'll see the White Sox we were supposed to see. Although they put Lance Lynn on the IL today for 10 days. If we ever get healthy, we could be dangerous. It will take awhile before we get one of our biggest bats back.


I picked up this card of Eloy from back when he was a prospect for the wrong side of town. It's from 2016, it was the only one I could get cheap.


We start off 2017 with a couple more with the Cubs and a couple of Sox.


This one I picked up while looking for 2017 Sox before I specifically went looking for Eloy cards.


I also nabbed a couple from 2020. An A&G and Bowman Platinum. Usually I can pick up the mini's (A&G) for about the same price as the base but the mini's were just out of the budget range.

All of the above came from the latest Sportlots package.


As seems to be the norm lately, here's a couple more of Eloy from Chris' (Nachos Grande) 1st breakers club. I believe his 2nd round is about done and he is looking to see if there's enough interest for a 3rd round so click the link and let him know if you're in.

The last card of Eloy is one I picked up at the card show my cousin and I attended. It is the wood version of 2019 Topps Gallery.

These 11 cards of the Big Baby (yes, that's a nickname of his) moves my total up to 63 so it is slowly climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.