Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Crede Collection

Today's post is a guy you've seen here before recently but I got more of his cards in my latest Sportlots package. In the previous 7 years before using Sportlots, I had only picked up 21 cards of this 3rd baseman. In the last 2 years, since using Sportlots, I've added 65 and I'm not done with going through each year yet. I haven't even reached 2005 yet which is where he made a name for himself.


These 4 cards are all from 2000. A couple of minor league cards along with Joe's first Bowman and the Chrome prospects card. I don't think I even knew what Chrome was back then.


Another minor league card in there. These are all from 2001. The Fleer Futures at the bottom is a pretty cool card.


These are all 2001 Topps (including Bowman). The Topps Stars at the bottom right is the better looking card here. I like the black background.


These 3 are all from Donruss. Now that I'm looking at the cards posted, there are some pretty cool cards here. I like that Elite at the bottom as well.


Some 2002 Fleer cards. The bottom card is the gold back version.


A couple of Topps from 2002 as well. Am I the only one that feels like Heritage hasn't been around for that long?


Some 2002 Upper Deck. Crede with a couple cards with rookie on it even though I've showed 2 years previous. I do like the Ballpark Idols card.


These 3 cards didn't actually come from Sportlots but from the breakers club from Chris at Nachos Grande.

With these 28 additions, it bumps up the Crede Collection to 131 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.