Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, April 9, 2021

Happy Birthday - Mike Hart

Mike was born in 1986, making him 35 years old.

NFL Debut - September 7th, 2008 (Colts)

Years Active - 

  • Indianapolis Colts (2008-2010)
Michigan card

Colts card

Cards listed on TCDB - 742

Cards I have - 73 (1 not listed on TCDB)

not listed on TCDB

Technically, it's listed on TCDB, just not pictured. Dennis had this 2009 Topps Magic personally autographed for me.

Where they came from - 

I knew Dennis would be up there, he's always giving me great cards of Hart. I'm surprised Ebay is that high, I always thought I had trouble finding cards of his on there.


I only have 1 relic card of Hart but it's a Michigan card with the Block M on it so it's awesome.











I have 16 autographs however.

In case you haven't noticed, this is the only Michigan player in my Tier 1 collections. It's also the only Michigan player that I collect that played before I started collecting Michigan players. That's because he is my favorite Wolverine of all time.

Happy Birthday, Mike Hart!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos are taken from TCDB. (Actually a couple are mine, even more are Dennis').

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.