Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Happy Birthday Barry Larkin



Barry was born in 1964 which makes him 57 years old today.

MLB Debut - August 13th, 1986 (Reds)

Year Active -

  • Cincinnati Reds (1986-2004)
A couple of rookies

Cards listed on TCDB - 6117

Cards I have - 490




It was tough to pick out some cards of Barry because I have so many but there you go.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (249 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (81 cards)
  • Baseballcardstore.CA (20 cards)
  • Ebay (84 cards)
  • Just Commons (17 cards)
  • Nachos Grande (15 cards)
  • Unknown (15 cards)
  • Sluggo (6 cards)
  • 2x3 Heroes (2 cards)
  • Card Show (2 cards)
  • Packs (2 cards)
  • COMC (1 card)

Sportslots being the top dog here is no surprise, I have a ton more coming too so I definitely know this collection will go up from now until he turns 58.





You know I have to show Larkin in his Maize and Blue.


I do have a couple of relics. I like the pinstripe.

I collect Larkin as he was a big part of my childhood and it was only a bonus that he played at Michigan. I liked him before I was a Michigan fan actually.

Happy Birthday Barry Larkin!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.