Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy (late) Birthday, Derrick Walton Jr.

Let's all drift back in time, to yesterday. Because I forgot to do a birthday post.


Derrick Walton Jr was born yesterday making him 26 years old.

NBA Debut - November 6th, 2017 (Miami Heat)

Years Active

  • Miami Heat (2017-18)
  • Los Angeles Clippers (2019-2020)
  • Detroit Pistons (2020)

Cards listed on TCDB - 14

Cards I have - 1

Where it came from -

  • Ebay

Well that section didn't take long, especially since I only have 1 card of his but as you can see above, he only has 14 so it's not like I'm really slacking.


The 1 card I have is an autograph and a Michigan uniform so there is that. We'll see if I can't get one of those others by next year but it looks like the majority are going to be a tough (or expensive) find.

Happy (late) Birthday Derrick!

*All card(s) shown are in my collection but the photo is from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.