Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Birthday - Moritz Wagner

Mo was born in 1997 making him 24 today.

NBA Debut - November 17th, 2018 (Lakers)

Years Active -

  • Los Angeles Lakers (2018-19)
  • Washington Wizards (2019-2021)
  • Boston Celtics (2021-current)
I only have Lakers cards.

Cards on TCDB - 803

Cards I Have - 9



I need to get some other teams, mainly Michigan cards. As I said, all I have are Lakers cards

Where they came from - 

  • Ebay (8 cards)
  • Card Show (1 card)



I have 2 relics.


1 autograph.


And 1 with both.

Even though I don't have any in the Maize and Blue, that would be why I collect him. I think I have some in my Sportlots box waiting to be shipped so I know this number will go up by his birthday next year.

Happy Birthday Moe!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB. Actually, 3 of those I put on TCDB so technically, they are mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.