Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Birthday - Joe Crede

You get 2 posts today because there is 2 birthday boys.

Joe was born in 1978 which makes him 43 today.

MLB Debut - September 12th, 2000 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • Chicago White Sox (2000-2008)
  • Minnesota Twins (2009)

Minor League card

White Sox Rookie card

Minnesota Twins card

Cards on TCDB - 972

Cards I Have - 131



I picked out a few cool looking cards.




Also figured I'd show his 3 cards from the World Series Champions set.

Where They Came From - 



I have 3 relic cards.


And 1 autograph. I need to get a more current auto instead of a minor league one.

I collect Crede because he's my favorite 3rd baseman of all time and is probably in my top 3 favorite White Sox. I truly believe we don't win the World Series in 2005 if he wasn't on the team. Between his stellar defense and his clutch hitting, he was a stud. I wish he wouldn't have had back problems that cut his career short.

Happy Birthday Joe!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos come from TCDB. The 3 relic cards are all my photos off of TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.