Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 16, 2023

Charles in charge

Just a quick post tonight. I'm pretty sleepy. I got a cold and it's whipping my ass. Mainly when I'm trying to sleep, otherwise it's just coughing and sneezing all day.

I told you that I finished the Fab Five players but I do have another former Michigan player that I'll be starting a PC of.

These are the 4 that I grabbed while sorting Sluggo's cards.

I picked up both of these in a dollar box at my LCS. I had just started the collection so I jumped on the card on the left. I assumed it was a rookie (I was correct) even if it's the equivalent of an Opening Day in baseball, or at least I assume. Even if I hadn't started a PC, I would have jumped on the card on the right. That's a beautiful card.

Fred brought me this one into me at work. Another nice card, you can't go wrong with a blue outline on a card in their Michigan uniforms.

Last but not least, this was one of the cards that my mom bought for me for my Christmas gift. I thought having Nico Collins on that card was a little weird but the other 2 I get. Now they are all 3 player collections though.

I believe tomorrow is another birthday post so I'll see you all later in the week. Maybe I'll have a total on the Frank Thomas cards I'm keeping by then. I'm going to go by his shop tomorrow after work and work out a deal for them.

1 comment:

  1. That Topps Season Opener Woodson rookie for a buck is a great find. If I ever ranked my favorite Michigan alumni... I think he'd be at #1.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.