Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, January 12, 2023

New PC Number 3

I guess it's fitting that this post was already scheduled for today. He's a new PC guy. I love his presence and his fire on the mound. He wants to win and wants to dominate.


I grabbed these 6 from the Sluggo while sorting his cards. Obviously they are all with the A's because I had already taken all the Sox ones awhile ago. 

I'm sure you heard about his diagnosis, which sucks, I lost my father to cancer so seeing someone battling it always hits my heartstrings but that's not the reason I was starting a collection of him. I actually pulled these cards over a month ago.

These 6 cards, plus the 6 I already had in the White Sox collection give me 12 cards. A decent start to his PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.