Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 23, 2023

Trash Talk and LCS's

My AGM at work is a Purdue graduate. Today he asked me, what's Michigan ranked? It's his favorite question this year in regards to basketball. I answered, #2, in the Big Ten, right behind you. He just shook his head. It wasn't a lie, but Purdue is 11-1 and Michigan is 5-3. The real answer to his question of course, is we aren't ranked.

Today's post is another former Wolverine, but this is a former basketball player.


This is the Silver parallel, I picked it up at the LCS. I think it was a dollar card but I got a discount so I didn't pay that much. This card gives me 7 of the younger Wagner brother.

I actually had a customer ask me for Franz Wagner cards at the show on Saturday.

Which speaking of LCS's, there is a new one coming to town. It opens in February, although it's named Irish Connection for ND (blah!). I'm going to tell the guy it's going to be awkward wearing Michigan in there but I will make sure I always do. I haven't seen him since he announced the name of the shop though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.