Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Nice, with an O

Nothing too exciting going on around here, we're in the midst of a snowstorm. We're getting pretty wet, big flakes and it's definitely accumulating but it's been in the 30's all day so it hasn't been sticking on the roads. It can snow all it wants as long as the roads stay clear. I'm comfortable driving in the snow and I trust myself, however, I don't trust anybody else and people can be stupid.

Today's post is another former Wolverine who plays regularly, or at least he was last time I looked.

You gotta love the cards with the Block M's. Dennis sent this one to me in his Christmas package. I told you I was still on my December pick-ups.

You've already seen this card when I posted the Charles Woodson cards, you'll see it again when I post Aidan Hutchinson so I guess you know one of the posts that are coming up at some time. It was also a Christmas gift, but this one was from my mother.


I mentioned a post or 2 ago about getting a card out of the LCS's $3/each or 4 for $10 box. That's where both of these came from as well. Can't complain about getting relics for $2.25 each, both rookies and one of them numbered. They were my 1st 2 relics of him as well.

These 4 cards give me 18 of Nico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.