Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 6, 2023

Jake in green

 Sluggo and I drove out to the Baseball Card Exchange's new store. They've been there a little while but it was our first time there. It was really nice and really big. There prices aren't bad but not great for us as we resell. They give a little of a discount for buying in bulk but like I said, not great for someone looking to resell. I did spend $25 on myself and some cards to send off in a trade. I really wanted to go through the White Sox box they had on the table full of $1 to $5 cards but I knew I would end up spending way too much money.

Today's post is a former Wolverine who is making a name for himself in the pros.

I picked this up sorting cards for Sluggo, it has Cronenworth on it and it's even listed on his TCDB page so I went ahead and added it. I mean it's free, so why not.


I mentioned that my mom bought some cards from Sluggo for me for Christmas, this is one of those cards. I've been eyeballing it in our showcase and Sluggo threw it in for my Christmas gift. It's a green parallel and numbered to /125. It's my 2nd auto of Jake and my 47th card total, closing on that 50 mark quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.