Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Coach J

Sluggo was at the LCS today and he let me know that the owner just bought a 2 5000 count boxes of Frank Thomas.

Another new PC today. Today is another fab fiver so we'll just get to it.



These 15 came from Sluggo during the sorting. Obviously he's our current head coach so it's a 2 for 1.


These 2 came from my brother who is also sorting. Apparently it runs in the family. He doesn't collect cards but a guy is paying him a little extra cash to do it for him. Always great to see player in the maize and blue.

These 17 and the 7 cards I already had of him in the Michigan Collection give me 24 cards of Juwan.

2 comments:

  1. I may have to see if I have some Fab 5 dupes you need! I'd be happy to bulk up your PCs a bit with any extras I have of those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wasn't flashy, and after his rookie season, rarely drew very much attention, but he was one of my favorites from my teen years.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.