Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 13, 2023

Thomas Webber

I mentioned that the LCS owner had contacted me about a couple boxes of Frank Thomas cards he had purchased. I picked them up today and starting going through them.


That's a lot of Frank Thomas cards. You can see in the box at the right that there were a bunch of dupes together so I sorted those and threw all the dupes back in the box. I also took all the Blue Jays and A's cards and threw them in the box. I started sorting the left pic box into card number order to look them up on TCDB. I haven't finished sorting, I probably will on Sunday since we are setting up at a card show tomorrow. I'm going to take the box I already filled back tomorrow because the LCS owner sets up at this show. I'll let you know how many I find that I need.

Today continues our new PC series. That sounds more official, doesn't it?











That's a lot of Chris Webber to start a new PC with. Even got a couple in the Maize and Blue. They all came from Sluggo so he was kind enough to get this former Fab Fiver collection going.

These 25 cards, along with 13 cards I already had in the Michigan collection give me 38 cards which is the most of the Fab Fiver collections that I recently started.

2 comments:

  1. Do you only collect Frank Thomas as a White Sock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically, I don't collect Frank Thomas but I do collect White Sox cards so yes, only the White Sox cards of him.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.