Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Paye for it

I stopped by the LCS and picked up some cards to sort for him so I'll be grabbing some cards for myself. Kevin (Sluggo) is sorting as well and he called me with 30 something cards for me that he pulled as well so I look forward to adding those, probably this weekend.

Your not here for my life though, let's get to the cards.

I picked these up at the last Plymouth show. The guy that sets up caddy corner from us is a Michigan guy so I usually hit him up for a few Michigan cards. I picked up these 2 in a small stack of Michigan cards, they were the only 2 modern cards in the stack that I needed but I grabbed a couple others for the Michigan collection. They ended up less than $1 a piece. The card on the left is the Pink parallel and the one on the right is the Silver.


I also picked this one up from Sluggo. It is the Sunburst parallel and it's very shiny.

These 3 cards give me 15 cards of Kwity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.