Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

More expensive but worth it

Today's random post is one I'm always happy to make. I don't get a ton of his cards anymore and am always grateful when I find one, let alone someone sends one to me. He's my favorite player of all time.

I picked this up at my LCS. He had $4 on it but when it was all said and done, I ended up only paying $2 for it. It looked familiar but I was showing I didn't have it. Come to find out, I have the Jermaine Dye from the same set.


I picked up this relic from Sluggo that he picked up at a show for me. I paid $15 which is way out of my price range but he picked it up for way more than that. I don't know how well you can see the serial number but it's the purple variation so it's numbered out of /7 which is why I went ahead and paid that much.

These 2 relics give me 740 cards of PK and is my 20th relic.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.