Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Schmidt with a side of Rice

Sluggo and I went over to our LCS and put in a little work sorting cards. I came home with a stack for myself as payment so I'll probably spend time tomorrow logging and scanning cards.

Today we got another tier 3 collection, or is it Vintage collection. Actually, it's both but it's only 1 card.


I grabbed this while sorting cards for Sluggo (I guess I have to say for who now). I was surprised I didn't already have it but I didn't. I know it's nothing fancy but it was a need regardless.

This is my 282nd card of the HOF 3rd baseman. Not really too far from 300. Hopefully by next year, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.