Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Fab Four and Five

I thought I had a birthday post today but apparently I got the date wrong and I still have a couple of days. Today, you will get the last of the Fab Five players that I'm posting (the 4th). The 5th I didn't add any cards to his collection. After today, I will have 3 more new PC's and they aren't Fab Fivers so now it's all guess work for you. One MLB player, one NBA player and an NFL player. The MLB player played with yesterdays post. The NBA you will definitely know but I doubt you'll guess I collect him and the NFL will be obvious when you hear who it is.

Jimmy Key didn't go on the careers that Webber, Howard and Rose did so he has a lot less cards. I grabbed these from Sluggo's boxes while sorting.


I got these from my brother who is sorting for another guy. These 2 also go to my Michigan collection. I don't think I've see either of those sets before.

These 4, plus the 3 I already had in my Michigan collection give me 7 cards of Jimmy King.

The other Fab Five player is Ray Jackson, I do have 3 cards of his in my Michigan collection so I don't have none, I'm just not adding any with these posts because he only has 13 cards listed on TCDB so I haven't ran across anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's because it's been so long since I've seen them, but I didn't recall seeing any Jimmy King cards.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.