Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Mets Doctor

Down to the last 2 new PC's. Let's see who we get tonight.






I told you why I added Strawberry, this guy would be for the same reason. I was a big Mets fan pre-strike and I always got the warm fuzzies anytime I ran across their cards so I started a PC of a few of them.

These 18 cards plus the 19 cards I already had of him in the Vintage collection give me 37 cards total.

2 comments:

  1. I still kind of collect Strawberry's and Gooden's out of nostalgia. Like you, I was on the Mets train in those years, still look back fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 89 F Gooden/Davis card is receiving a lot of hobby love today (actually yesterday).
    Shlabotnik just showed it off on his blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.