Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

A different Sox

I went to the Michigan basketball game on Thursday and watched them lose to Central Michigan. They sucked, no defense and there offense wasn't that great either. I still had a good time being the first men's game I've been too but it wouldn't have been nice to at least get a win with all the driving there and back.

Saturday was our playoff game and we managed to lose that too. The reffing sucked (not the reason we lost) both ways. They blew all kinds of calls, even when going back to replays. Like I said, it went both ways, they just sucked. We continually shot ourselves in the foot and still managed to be in it in the end.

Then I watched the basketball team earlier today and they were a totally different team. It's been a frustrating week being a Michigan fan.

I'm kind of glad today's post isn't Michigan related, at least from here on out. Today we get back to old school players who is a tier 3 PC.


I got both of these from Sluggo under different pretenses. The 206 Mini was in cards I was sorting so I got that one free because it was a cheapy. The box topper on the other hand, Sluggo had it marked at $15 and he always complains about having to carry the oversized stuff to shows. I told him he could give this one to me, he discounted the price like he usually does but I said I wasn't paying for it, I didn't need it that bad. He ended up giving it to me. I do really like it just because it looks like the old Topps Supers in the late 60's and early 70's.

These 2 give me 159 cards of the Hall of Famer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.