Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 7, 2023

1 of 3 Robinson's

This is my last post (other than 2 birthday posts tomorrow) before I get into my new PC collections which will finish off my November posts but I do have 9 new ones so it'll take over a week to get those done as well.

Today we have another former Wolverine who's had ups and down in the NBA but did set an all-time record for being the fastest to 800 3-pointers made.


I only added 1 card and it was a freebie from Sluggo that I found while sorting but it gives me 32 cards of one of the few Robinson's that I collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.