Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New PC #1

I promised you that I would start showing my new player collections. I'm sleepy so I'm going to be quick with today's. Going back to work after 3 weeks off and starting off with 10 hour days is kicking my ass. Dennis will like a few of these new ones, including today.

The reason I am a Michigan fan goes back to the Fab 5 days so I thought, why don't I collect them, now I do. So I guess that gives away 5 of the 9 new collections but you only get 1 player today.



These 18 came from Sluggo when I was sorting cards which makes for a nice start to a PC.


My brother is sorting cards for another guy and he sends me pics of all the Michigan cards to see if I need them. I didn't know they did college basketball Greats of the Game, I immediately went to TCDB to find out who else is in the set. Sadly, there's only 3 but I will have to pick them up.

So to start the Jalen Rose Collection, I have 24 cards. These 19 and I already 5 in the Michigan Collection.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you would've already been collecting the Fab 5 by now. And I don't think that there are a lot of Jalen Rose collectors out there, so you should be able to put together a pretty decent collection without a lot of competition.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.