Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Happy Birthday - Devin Bush II

Devin was born on this day in 1998, making him 23.

NFL Debut - September 8th, 2019 (Pirates)

Years Active -

  • 2019-current (Steelers)
Pittsburgh Steelers rookie

Cards on TCDB - 1010 cards

Cards I have - 6 cards


The only other pro card I have of him.

Where they came from -



All my Bush cards in the Maize and Blue.

Happy Birthday Devin!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans are from the TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.