Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Happy Birthday - Taylor Lewan

Taylor was born on this day in 1991, making him 30 years old.

NFL Debut - September 7th, 2014 (Titans)

Years Active - 

  • 2014-present (Titans)
Titans rookie

Cards on TCDB - 665 cards

Cards I have - 21 cards





They might have overused that photo, I understand it was a rookie year and limited photographs but limited and only 1 are 2 different things.

Where they came from - 





Taylor in all his Maize and Blue glory.

Happy Birthday Taylor!

*All cards are from my collection but the pictures/scans are all from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.