Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 9, 2021

Happy Birthday - James Bourque


James was born in 1993, making him 28 today.

MLB Debut - July 9th, 1993 (Nationals)

Years Active - 

  • 2019-2020 (Nationals)
  • 2021 (Cubs)
2019 Topps Update

I don't have any Cubs cards, to be honest, I wasn't even aware he was with the Cubs now. He's in their minor league system but I believe he is on the IL.

Cards on TCDB - 41 cards

Cards I Have - 4 cards



Rainbow & Gold parallel on the update card.

Where They Came From - 

  • Sportlots (3 cards)
  • Ebay (1 card)

I do have 1 autograph. That would be the 1 card from Ebay as you should have guessed since all my Sportlots purchases are under $.50.

Happy Birthday James!

*All cards are in my collection but the photos are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.