Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A free day

I got a day without a birthday to put up a regular post. The last 2 days were birthdays and the next 2 days are birthdays so it's a busy week for the birthday posts. 

I added another post to Sluggo's Sports Cards of some new cards we picked up. A couple graded rookies and lots of autos so check it out.

I ordered my box from Sportlots to be shipped, it says it's supposed to be here Saturday so I'll have a package to open this weekend.

Our current bullpen, future starting pitcher is up for today. I got this card from Sluggo, he gave me a bunch of high number Heritage of Sox players and this one was in there.

The rest are from my last couple of Sportlots boxes. These are all from 2018, all minor league cards except the Holiday Bowman.

These 2 are from 2019. Another Bowman and a non-licensed Donruss, both shiny.


These 3 are from 2020, all Topps. I picked up a bunch of Sox Stadium Club and those Gold star Walmart's in my last purchase as well.

I'd really like to see Kopech in the starting rotation but on the other hand, we'd have to go to a 6 man because who are you going to take out? Our rotation is full of studs.

These 11 cards give me 71 of Michael Kopech. His collection is moving right along.

2 comments:

  1. Life is good when your team has the option of having a solid 6 man starting rotation.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.