Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 4, 2021

A rare sighting here

I had a great question about the other blog I posted about yesterday and I wanted to give a quick answer here. The blog is not to sell cards. It will be showing some pick-ups as we are picking up collections for store inventory and how it's going on getting an actual store. I wouldn't want to follow it either if we were just going to sell stuff. 

Here's the link again - https://sluggossportscards.blogspot.com/. I went ahead and made a quick post there just to show a little of what kinds of posts there will be.

Today, I actually get to show off a card of a guy that I hardly get to show because he's above my price range.


Sluggo picked this up for me at the LCS. He actually bought 2 and gave me one. The other he kept for the shop. That would be a Heritage Minors in case you didn't look too closely. It's certainly not a high dollar amount card but if you know me, it was still out of my range.

This is only my 20th card of Luis. 

I'll be happy when him and Eloy get back for the Sox. He's still a month or so away, but we all know how those timelines go when rehabbing.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Robert! 20 is a lot for a guy who is in his 2nd MLB season. I think I only own 2 of his cards.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.