Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Jordan card

I've been reading up on the National, not to mention been seeing the posts on Instagram and Twitter. I can't wait until I get there on Friday. I probably won't even buy anything, I just want to bask in all the cards. Who are we kidding? I'll probably buy something.

Today's post is just one card but it doubles my count of cards I have of him.


As I said, this is only my 2nd card of Jordan who was just drafted last year. He should play in the majors soon just because he's in the Cubs organization and they've struggled this year. He's still in low A so I doubt he sees a call up this year but stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.