Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Lots of Larkins

Oh man! Are you in for it today. Today's random hit on a PC from a late 80's, 90's player so he has a ton of cards so you're getting a pretty big post. Stick to the end because I picked up some cards from a not LCS.



All of the above are from 2001.




2002's




2003's



2004's



2005's

2006's

2010's

2019


2020

2021

That is a lot of Larkin cards. All 94 of those came from Sportlots and were all under $.50 (the majority were $.18). But wait, there's more.


Sluggo and I went to a not so local card shop, you would already know that if you're reading here. In that post, I mentioned I picked a few items for myself. Including these 2 relics of Larkin which doubles my relics as I only had 2.

These 96 cards boost my Larkin collection all the way up to #2 in my collections.


Those are all the players I have over 500. To be honest, I haven't gotten to pick up Ripken cards yet and I have a feeling he'll be #1 when that happens. I do like Konerko being at #1 because he is my favorite player. As you can tell though, Larkin got bumped up quite a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that Seaver's #5.

    The Topps 206 relic wins the round. That's a sweet pic on the 2004 Playoff Honors card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Seaver collection is aided by an 110 set of all Seaver from Pacific in 1992.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.