Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

I'm gonna take a trip

My cousin and I are traveling tomorrow. Going to a hit a few card shops that are between an hour and two hours away. I doubt I buy anything as I'm a little budget strapped but I do like to visit card shops and get ideas for ours.

Today's is a former Wolverine basketball player which is fitting because it was announced yesterday that Hunter Dickinson will be back next year for Michigan. I'm not that excited about football yet this year so I'll take any good news I can get.


Only one pick up of the elder Wagner for under $.50. It has a colorful background at least, not sure if that makes it good or not. This card gives me 13 cards of Moe.

2 comments:

  1. It's different without being too complicated. Decent card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this card... especially since Panini kept Wagner's entire body intact.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.