Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, July 5, 2021

It was hot enough for a Poole today

Sorry about the title, I couldn't help myself.

I haven't been purchasing much on Sportlots in a few weeks now but I still have some cards there that I need to ship. I've had some 40 hour checks with no overtime and also we purchased a new car for my wife a little over a month ago and those payments start up this month so I've been taking it easy. I do still have plenty from my last order to post about though so I won't disappear (hopefully).

Today's post is a Michigan Alum who is most know for his game winner against Houston in the NCAA tourney.


These 3 cards of Jordan Poole, all with his pro jersey, only give me 5 of his pros. I've actually managed to pick up more in his Michigan uni than the pro as I now have 13 cards in his collection. Not sure what's going on in the Hoops card, if they superimposed him over a blue background or it's just the angle. It's a little weird.

1 comment:

  1. I think Jordan Poole is signing a local card show in a few weeks, but his autograph prices are pretty steep ($30 to $40).

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.