Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Happy Birthday - Lucas Giolito

Lucas was born in 1994, making him 27 today.

MLB Debut - June 28th, 2016 (Nationals)

Years Active - 

  • 2016 (Nationals)
  • 2017-current (White Sox)
2013 (Nationals)

2017 (White Sox)

Cards on TCDB - 2498 cards

Cards I have - 150 cards








Some cool cards. You know I like when they put a big team logo in the background. The others are just some of the color parallels.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (114 cards)
  • Sluggo (18 cards)
  • Ebay (9 cards)
  • Padrographs (5 cards)
  • 2x3 Heroes (2 cards)
  • Box Break (2 cards)
  • Pack (1 card)



I have 2 autographs of Gio.

One thing I learned with this post is that I really need to get scanning my cards to TCDB. There were a bunch of him not in there yet.

Happy Birthday Lucas!

*All cards in this post are in my collection but the photos/scans come from TCDB and Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.