Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Happy Birthday - Tommy Henry

Tommy was born on this day in 1997, making him 24.

MLB Debut - Hasn't happened yet.

Years Active - 

  • 2019-current (minors)
Arizona Diamondbacks

Cards on TCDB - 228 cards

Cards I have - 4 cards


I only have 4 so you'll get to see them all.

Where they came from -

  • Sportlots (4 cards)


A couple of minor league cards.

Happy Birthday Tommy!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.