Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Some guy in the minors

I bought my first tickets to a White Sox game. It's been a few years since I've been. I'm going on the 30th of this month against Cleveland. Anybody know what else is in Chicago on the 30th? That's right, I'm going to the National for my first time. My cousin and I are leaving here early Friday and will spend the day there, hit the Sox game in the evening and head back to the National on Saturday before heading home. I doubt I really buy anything but I'm super pumped just to be going. I'm stretching my budget just on the tickets for everything.

Today's post is about a lowly minor leaguer in the Sox organization. He was in single A but he just got bumped up to double A. They're saying he'll even get called up soon so we'll see.



Who did you think I was talking about? Eloy is on his rehab stint in the minors. He hit a HR in his first game back so hopefully it's not too long until we see him. Hopefully by the 30th. All the above came from Sportlots and were all under $.50.

These both came from Fred (at work). I want to say that the Heritage on the right was the first I received from that set but I could be wrong. I like the '52 design card.


I also got this other Heritage from Sluggo. Although technically, I earned it as he pays me in cards to list cards on Sportlots.

These 18 cards bump up my Eloy collection to 81 cards. Slowly getting to that century mark.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.