Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Mr. Perfect

Since I've changed the way I post (by player), you'll get some posts like the last couple with 1 photo (1 card and 3 cards) and you'll get posts like today. These posts will probably have less words because there are so many cards.

One lone 2004.

2005 Bowman's.

2005 Donruss'. The bottom left is numbered to /750. It's always nice to grab serial numbered on the cheap.

2005 Leaf's. I like the Century Collection in the top middle. The bottom card not so much, it looks a little better in real life but not much.

A couple 2005 Playoff's. I do like that one on the left with his number on it.

Some 2005 Upper Deck to finish off that year.

We'll start off with the 2006 Bowman and one lone Upper Deck.

2006 Topps. I like the co-signers and the Turkey Red but I prefer the base and not the red parallel.

Some more 2006 Topps. I like the Gallery photo, it's a unique angel.

An all Topps 2007. The Heritage is the Rainbow Foil and the Topps at the bottom left is the red back.

All 2008's. Finest and the refractor, the Topps on the top right is the Gold Foil.

2009's & 2010's. I think I was supposed to crop this into 2 pictures since the 2009's are on the bottom. Oops!

Lastly, some Blue Jays Buehrle's. These vary from 2013 & 2014. Actually, I believe they are all 2013 except the 1965 look-a-like Heritage that is a 2014.

These 55 cards bump up the Buehrle Collection to 336 cards. That puts me comfortably in 2nd place on TCDB.


Also leaves me far from 1st place.

1 comment:

  1. skrezyna23 definitely has a nice cushion... but you Buehrle collection is more than twice as big compared to #3.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.