Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Happy Birthday - Jake Butt

Jake was born in 1995, making him 26 today.

NFL Debut - September 9th, 2018 (Broncos)

Years Active - 

  • 2018-2020 (Broncos)
  • 2021 (Bears)
2017 rookie (Broncos)

He hasn't played any games yet with the Bears and TCDB doesn't show him with any cards from them either.

Cards on TCDB - 696 cards

Cards I Have - 18 cards


Pre-college. He looks so young.

Where they came from -




You know I have to show all the cards in the Maize and Blue.




I have 7 autographs of Jake.

Happy Birthday Jake!

*All cards shown are in my collections but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.